Thursday, March 10, 2011

Portrait


Finally, after many weeks if not month a little post.
I've been working quite late these days and the project is going pretty well. The reviews and the press is going quite well. The game is building up a big expectation audience.

I've also been working a lot on the storyboard to have something to show soon. I still have a lot of stuff to do and as I'm a little perfectionist I'm ready to start over or revisit every single shot!

I took some time of on everything to continue to work n my values. I did the following painting in photoshop. About 2h worth of work. (yes based on a photo).



After a couple of these I would like to work on a more personal style.

A couple of things:
-radiolab has a new show online and one section speaks about inspiration and creativity. How it is 90% of hard work and 1% of talent. Which I would totally agree. In the last few months I 've feel a big improvement just by putting more hour in my painting and in my thought process.

-there is also a great documentary about how art became a commodity. The Mona Lisa curse.
I found it on Painting Perceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment