Friday, October 12, 2012

xnview

For game FX artist out there and for you, the cg person trying painfully to convert a bunch of images, or trying to create a script/action in PS to convert your sequence of images into DDS.
I have a secret for you: XNVIEW!
This little piece of software saves me hours of work. I've tried ImageMagick and other command base software to try to do this... call me stupid or whatever you want but these guys conveniently made a little GUI and even a right mouse click menu in explorer to convert images to different format and/or resolution.

And Yes it is free!

Work is a little crazy and I'm still struggling with the perfect flame cycle...
Sorry Peter, your cycle technique is awesome but still require more than 60 frame to be usable.
I need something that is less than 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment